German efficiency at work: minimise effort, maximise production
Buy a Deutz-Fahr, and you’re sitting on a tractor that’s the product of over 120 years development and fine tuning in the design. Their engineering strength and genuine understanding of farmers’ needs has resulted in ranges of driver-friendly machines focused on comfort and performance.
You’d struggle to find this much gimmick-free tech in any other make. German tractors are like German cars: you pay for efficiency, reliability, and build quality. And it’s worth it.
Deutz Fahr 5 Series
The Tough All rounder, built for economy and comfort
Work comfortably and you work more efficiently. For utility tractors, convenience in driving and operating is just as important as versatility, and Deutz-Fahr has developed the new 5 Series with this in mind. It arrives with three variants, with outputs of 110 hp to 126 hp.
Why choose the 5 series (Tier4 Final)?
- Work in a comfortable, quiet cab, supported on the latest design of “Hydro Silent-Block” suspension mounts. The result for the occupant is a reduction in noise & vibrations of up to 40%.
- Easy gear-shifting with the redesigned lever, utilising the Bowden cable design.
- Drive softer, safer and with better traction in all ground conditions, thanks to the new suspension on the front axle.
- Enjoy state-of-the-art technology and a wide range of configuration options.
Deutz Fahr 6 Series
Find your perfect tractor from a huge array of options
Whether you’re ploughing, sowing, cultivating, transporting, harvesting or doing front loader work, you’re the one who knows what you need your tractor to do. So it makes sense for you to decide which features are required. Deutz-Fahr developed the new 6 Series Stage 4 (Tier4 Final) to be highly adaptable, offering multiple variations so you can spec a machine to your exact needs.
Personalise your 6 series
- Models ranging from 156 to 226 hp
- Two wheelbase options
- Three transmission variants
- Two cabin types with different comfort levels
- Various other feature options
Deutz Fahr 7 Series
Big on Power and advanced on tehnology
With the 7 series, you can sit back and enjoy the best tech Deutz-Fahr has to offer, without compromising on reliability, speed or cost-effectiveness. It’s not about changing the way you work with endless gadgets and screens – Deutz-Fahr have concentrated on simplifying driving experience, enhancing safety and comfort, and increasing productivity. A truly exceptional class of tractor, delivering up to 246 hp, that will keep up no matter how big the job
Reasons to upgrade to the 7 series stage 4 (Tier4 Final)
- Keep an eye on things with the MaxiVision 2 cab
- Enjoy exceptional comfort with intuitive controls and a newly designed armrest
- Get more done with state-of-the-art precision farming systems
- Highly efficient engine and transmission technology. 6-cylinder, 24-valve, turbo-intercooled engine with SCR
- Drive smoothly and safely with the innovative axles and brake design
- Hydraulic systems and lift capacity both front and rear